Lovely old sepia image of Witton, just a little further up than where the traffic lights are now.
The shop to the left, is now a newsagent / general store, the little school next to it, is now someone's house and all the other houses still remain.
Lower photo is a close up of the school.
Photograph probably dates to circa 1900.
COURTESY OF THE CP COLLECTION